Thursday, August 24, 2017

Si Lom

Restaurant: Si Lom
Address: 534 Church St.
Phone: 416-515-0888
Operating Hours: Mon-Thurs 11 AM - 10 PM, Fri 11 AM - 11 PM, Sat 12 - 11 PM, Sun 12 - 10 PM
Website: www.silom.ca


Menu




Review

Si Lom is a Thai restaurant in the Village named after the popular district and road in Bangkok. It has an array of your typical Thai dishes, such as pad thai and curry. However, Si Lom is known for their fun cocktail buckets. These drinks are meant for sharing but can easily be consumed by one person as well. I first ordered the Si Lom Road to share, which was a pretty light and delicious drink. My friend  then decided to order the Jolly Bear & Friends Kamikaze. It honestly tasted quite similar to Si Lom Road, minus the gummy bears. I don't suggest ordering both at the same time because it's like buying the same drink twice.

For my meal, I ordered the Pad Thai Chicken dish and loved it! It's definitely on par with Pai's Pad Thai (a restaurant I always recommend to everyone). The restaurant is overall very nice and is perfect for lunch or dinner with friends and family. I think it might be one of my new favourite Thai restaurants!

2 comments: