Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Teara Lab

Restaurant: Teara Lab
Address: 181 College St.
Phone: 647-351-6680
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 11 AM - 9:30 PM, Sat 11 AM - 6:30 PM, Sun CLOSED
Website: www.tearalab.com


Interior




Menu



Review

My Order: Kalbi Shortrib Sandwich Combo, $11.49


My foodie friend (Toronto Foodie) got two free meal vouchers for Teara Lab so we had to check it out. Teara Lab is a Japanese fusion restaurant that specializes in burgers and sandwiches, serving items such as Teppanyaki Teriyaki Chicken Burger and Yuzu Teriyaki Fish Burger. Located by UofT St. George, it's another campus option for students to go for lunch or after class. There's enough tables at this minimalist-designed restaurant for you to sit and enjoy your meal or you can order to go.

All of their sandwiches sounded appetizing but I decided on the Kalbi Shortrib Sandwich for my visit. I personally enjoyed it and found the combo to be a filling meal. I do think the sandwich prices alone are a bit steep (the Red Wine Braised Beef sandwich costs $13.99). The sandwich prices should be around $7-8 at most. I do recommend trying out Teara Lab if you are an adventurous eater and love Asian fusion or Japanese.
 
Teara Lab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Very excellent blog, I read this have fruitful content and helpful for me. Thanks for publishing this blog.

    home movies to dvd

    scanning photos service

    ReplyDelete