Friday, September 11, 2015

Encore Catering's Blogger Bites Tasting Event



Event: Encore Catering's Blogger Bites Tasting Event
Date: August 27, 2015
Location: 5000 Dufferin St.
Website: www.encorecatering.com



Last year, I attended the Open House for Encore Catering. I was absolutely blown away by the amazing decor and food! They truly transformed their kitchen into a gorgeous venue. When I was invited out again this year for an intimate bloggers' gathering, I said yes in a heartbeat. I definitely did not want to miss an Encore Catering event!

Blogger Bites is an event dedicated to food bloggers to showcase a few selected items for tasting. The presentation for each dish was done with precise detail, making it a pleasure to look as well as eat. I do not think there was one dish that I did not like. Out of all the presented dishes, Executive Chef Roshan Wanasingha's favourite is the Duck Confit Beignet.

Encore Catering is perfect for your wedding or next corporate event. They will customize your preferences to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment