Sunday, August 23, 2015

Coco Lezzone

Restaurant: Coco Lezzone
Address: 137 Avenue Rd.
Phone: 416-975-1717
Store Hours: Lunch | Private bookings only; Dinner | Mon-Sun 4 PM - Close
Website: www.cocolezzone.com


Interior



Menu




Review

I attended a private media event for the Rebirth of Coco Lezzone last week. It was a networking event for event planners and food bloggers. Coco Lezzone is high-end Italian restaurant in Yorkville, near the intersection of Davenport and Avenue. At the beginning of the event, they served different food samples such as meatballs and slices of pizza. My foodie friends loved the Sicillian Pizza ($19) since it had the best toppings. After, they brought out plates of appetizers, ranging from Italian Cold Cut Plate ($16) to Calamari ($15). Those ran out pretty quickly.

The host brought out four of Coco Lezzone's popular dishes for the food bloggers to take photos of. Unfortunately once the photos were done, all the plates were demolished between 10 or so people. Therefore I had a less than accurate tasting opinion on all these dishes (I believe I missed out on the Osso Buco completely!). I personally enjoyed the Seafood Risotto ($22) because I like my meal to have some sort of grain in it. Everyone raved about the Chilean Seabass ($38). I'm not a fish person but it was good, based on the one forkful I had of it.

I think Coco Lezzone would be a lovely anniversary spot or even for a private company party. They also have a Date Night menu where you get a three course meal for a deal of $35.
 
Click to add a blog post for Coco Lezzone on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment