Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cooper's Cafe

View outside of Cooper's

Cafe: Cooper's Cafe
Address: 409 Esplanade
Phone: 07 3893 1453
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM, Sat-Sun 6:30 AM - 3 PM
Website: N/A


Interior



Menu




Review

My Order: Moreton Bay Chicken Burger, $17.50 AUD

The first restaurant I went to when I landed in Australia was Cooper's Cafe. Cooper's faced a gorgeous view of the Manly Bay. They served only during breakfast and brunch hours. I had their Moreton Bay Chicken Burger which was good. I wasn't crazy about the burger but I loved the cafe itself. It had a lot of open space and was a great place to hang during a beautiful, sunny day.

If you enjoy beautiful scenery while eating lunch, Cooper's Cafe is a great place to do so.
 
Click to add a blog post for Coopers Fish & Chips Cafe on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment