Saturday, December 27, 2014

[Event] One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale

Show: One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale
Location: Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place
Dates: November 27 - December 7, 2014
Website: www.oneofakindshow.com



I attended my first One of a Kind Show back in March. There are two shows hosted annually, the spring show and the winter show. I loved the vendors that they had at the spring show, so I decided to attend the winter show this past month. The event was held just before the holidays for a week and a half. It was the perfect place to go and find unique gifts for friends and family.

I bought a couple of items for myself while I was there (I went twice!) and I wished I bought more! I also snagged a small Christmas gift for my cousin as well. My plan is to try to attend every show from now on! I love being able to discover small brands and buy from Canadian companies. I highly recommend this show if you love handmade goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment