Monday, November 10, 2014

Vote for Me for the Made in Blog Awards 2014!

I decided to sign up for the Made in Blog Awards of 2014. This is my first time participating and it's pretty cool. This contest is to showcase the top bloggers/vloggers in different categories. Any Canadian blogger/vlogger can sign up! I decided to try out for the Travel & Tourism and Going Out/Restaurants categories.

I want to thank everyone who has been with me from the start and also to those who have recently discovered my blog. I hope to continue to grow with this blog and discover more great places in Toronto. In turn, I hope I can help you discover your next favourite restaurant/cafe or expo!

Please vote for me below! You can win some great prizes by voting for each category!

For the Travel & Tourism category:
For the Going Out / Restaurants category:

2 comments: