Tuesday, November 18, 2014

[Event] The National Women's Show

Show: The National Women's Show
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Dates: November 7-9, 2014
Website: www.nationalwomenshow.com/en/toronto/visitor/

After Gluten Free Garage, I headed downtown to check out The National Women's Show for the first time. I was surprised how big the show was. I was even more surprised that the World of Taste was bigger than I expected! It made up a good chunk of the show.

I mainly stayed in the food area because there were so many awesome exhibitors and samples. My friend managed to snag a couple of awesome deals. The other attractions were okay, though in my opinion were not as exciting. For example, I thought the Business and Career Centre would have been better off at a career expo. I wish I had more time to thoroughly go through the entire show. I was there for less than three hours and it was not enough time. I had to skim over many exhibitors unfortunately.

I definitely recommend this show for next year because it is a fun and lively event that women of all ages could enjoy. I think the men wouldn't mind being dragged along because there were plenty of beer and wine companies. I just recommend that when you attend, that you give yourself about four hours if you are the kind of person that likes to check out everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment