Sunday, October 12, 2014

Boneyard Grill (Toronto)


Restaurant: Boneyard Grill
Address: 1554 Avenue Rd.
Phone: 416-349-0849
Store Hours: Sun-Thurs 11:30 AM - 9 PM, Fri-Sat 11:30 AM - 10 PM
Website: www.boneyardgrill.com


Interior



Menu

See full menu here: www.boneyardgrill.com/dine-in-menu/



Review

My friend and I got the pleasure of attending the grand opening of Boneyard Grill's Toronto location near Lawrence station. The interior setup is much like a family diner, unlike most BBQ restaurants I have been to. We got to try an array of their popular dishes, notable their ribs and coconut shrimps! I have to admit, I don't remember having ribs so delicious and tender before! The meat simply melted off the bones! My friend and I kept piling our plates with them! The pulled pork sliders and chicken wings were tasty as well, among their other menu items. Honestly, none of the food I tried disappointed me.

If Boneyard Grill opened late, I think it would be a perfect place to go to after some late-night partying. It's also a good family dinner if everyone is craving for some delicious BBQ! If you aren't in the midtown area, they have their original location up in Thornhill.

Boneyard Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment