Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Patati Patata

Restaurant: Patati Patata
Address: 4177 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Phone: 514-844-0216
Store Hours: Mon-Sun 8 AM - 2 AM
Website: N/A


Interior




Menu



Review

Food of Choice: Frites-sauce, $3.75


Food of Choice: Hamburger $2.50


If you know me, you would know that I love Montreal. If I knew French, I would move there instantly (and I have tried searching for job opportunities!). I went back last month to visit my cousin with a friend. This time, I was prepared to review some of the places I went to (more Montreal restaurant reviews to come, yay!).

My cousin and her boyfriend took the friend and I to this tiny diner on Saint Laurent for lunch. The phrase "Patati Patata" is similar to "Hakuna Matata" from what I was told. The diner is this really cute and small place with an outgoing staff. They sell basic fast food items at super cheap prices! I opted for one hamburger and some fries with sauce. The burger was slider-size, which was why it was only $2.50. One of the employees told me that people usually order two to have their fill. If you decide to order a burger, you get a slip of paper to check off the toppings and sauces that you want on it. I liked their fries because they were done fresh. My friend, who got the fries without the sauce, told me the sauce made them taste saltier (I personally couldn't tell).

Patati Patata is a very casual place and great for a quick meal for any time of the day. You wouldn't go out of your way to visit it but if you want something fast and cheap, this is the place to be! Definitely drop by if you are ever on Saint Laurent and looking for some light to eat.

Patati Patata Friterie de Luxe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment