Friday, January 31, 2014

St-Viateur Bagel & Café Mont-Royal

Cafe: St-Viateur Bagel & Café Mont-Royal
Address: 1127 Mont-Royal E.
Phone: 514-528-6361
Store Hours: Mon-Sun 6 AM - 10 PM
Website: www.stviateurbagel.com

Wi-Fi?: No
Study Appropriate?: No
Stamp Cards?: N/A

Interior





Review

Drink of Choice: Mokafrappa, $4.50


I went to this Montreal cafe in May of 2012. Unfortunately as you can see, this is another incomplete review. Either way, the Mokafrappa was delicious so definitely try it out if you get the chance. I probably won't be returning to this cafe any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. st viateur is my favorite!! i make a point to go here when im in montreal. love the bagels!!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to go to a new popular cafe/restaurant every time I'm back in Montreal! I hope to visit Juliette et Chocolat next time!

      Delete