Cafe: CSI Coffee Pub
Address: 720 Bathurst St.
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 7 AM - 7 PM, Sat-Sun 8 AM - 7 PM
Study Appropriate?: Yes
Stamp Cards?: No
Drinks - Soy/Almond/Lactose-Free Options?: Soy and almond
- Uses local maple syrup in specific drinks
- Roasted coffee beans from Fresh Coffee Network
- Offers fruit juices made with local ingredients
Food - Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-Free Options?: Yes to all
- Uses local maple syrup in specific food items
- All organic ingredients are from local Toronto farms
- Cheese comes from Quebec
- Offers vegan soup
- Offers open-face toasted sandwiches with a side of greens, $8.50 (tax included)
Drink of Choice: Double Cappuccino, $3.50
CSI Coffee Pub is currently waiting on their liquor license, which would be perfect for those who would want to de-stress from a long day at work. They also brew each and every coffee individually to ensure freshness, all within five days after they receive their roasted coffee beans. They serve some of their drinks in beer mugs as well, so you would be sure to be caffeinated! One of their specialties are their open-face toasted sandwiches with a side of greens for $8.50 (tax included). Customers have claimed that CSI Coffee Pub's sandwiches taste homemade! The cafe doesn't use stamp cards but their drinks are at a great price ($3.50 for a latte in comparison to $4 lattes at other locations).
By the time this review is up, I will be at CSI Coffee Pub once more, enjoying my study time there!