Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Coffee Shop Project


I like to support independent related-things. Independent art, independent jewellery brands, and of course independent cafes! Do you know what else is great? Independent music, for free!

I was reached out by Kaitlyn from The Coffee Shop Project for a quick shout out. I actually knew about this project when I picked up one of their download cards at El Cafecito last year.

For those who aren't familiar, The Coffee Shop Project's goal is to promote independent music at different independent places, such as cafes. Each month they feature an artist from Maple Music Recordings and you could download the artist's single for free. All you have to do if find a cafe that offers the download cards and you can drop by to pick one up! Check it all out at: http://csp.audioblood.com/ and let me know if you downloaded any cool songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment